Mothers take placenta because...
Your placenta is the ONLY complete source of hormones & nutrients lost after birth.
Your placenta contains:
- Provides serious pain relieving & euphoric qualities.
- Is responsible for early maternal instincts.
- Promotes your emotional well being during a very critical time.
- Your baby is developing her ability to love & you both experience love as a result of Oxytocin, encouraging bonding & providing comfort & security.
- Reduce postnatal bleeding.
- Reduce inflammation.
Placental Opioid-Enhancing Factor
- Supplies high levels of pain relief by stimulating your body’s own Opioids and Endorphins.
- Accelerates your maternal attentiveness and care-taking behaviors.
- Infant development.
- Cognition & focus.
- Energy & fitness.
- Mood, emotions & depression.
- Stimulates the metabolism of almost every cell in the body.
- Promotes recovery from stress on your body.
- Boosts energy.
Estrogen & Progesterone
- Balance brain chemistry.
- Build collagen.
- Necessary for milk production.
- Triggers your maternal responses including feeding & keeping your baby safe.
Corticotropin-releasing Hormone, Vitamin B6 & Zinc
- Significantly reduce depression.
- Stimulate cell growth.
- Build collagen.
- Help facilitate the rapid onset of maternal care taking behaviors.
- Increases energy.
- Reduces stress.
Not to mention...
- Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Phosphorous, Copper, Hemoglobin, Manganese, Fiber, Protein, Stem Cells and more...
Postpartum depression can cause suffering on families for months or years if left untreated.
Why choose Happily After Birth?
Are you ready for peace of mind?
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 314572800 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /home/losange2/public_html/wp-includes/media.php on line 3108