Why are Mothers taking their placenta after birth?
Because all Mothers are at risk of Postpartum Depression.
All Mothers are at risk of Postpartum Depression because after giving birth...
- Every Mother suffers a tremendous loss of Iron, Blood, Hormones, & Nutrients, causing extreme Fatigue.
- Iron Deficiency and Fatigue on ANY level are DEBILITATING.
- There is often physical pain and bleeding for weeks.
- The 24-hour demands of a newborn can cause Exhaustion, Sleep Deprivation, Anxiety, Frustration, Stress, Fear, Sadness, Lack of Confidence & more.
- Breast-feeding & Bottle-feeding, even when they come easily, have their challenges.
- A Mother's brain function.
- An Infant's brain development.
- Ability to handle stress.
- Healing progress.
- Mother-Baby bonding.
- Energy & Fitness.
- Oxygen Intake.
- A Mother's ability to care for Baby.
Important link to Baby:
- A baby's brain and gut develop early.
- Iron deficiency and early exposure to stress have detrimental effects like permanently altering brain function.
Postpartum Depression & Mood Disorders are directly associated with the hormones & nutrients lost at birth:
- Corticotropin-Releasing Hormone
All family members can suffer for months or even years.
So how can you prepare for your family's happiness, health & future well-being?
Taking placenta is a natural way to address the causes and symptoms of Postpartum Depression.
Have peace of mind through your pregnancy.
Transform your after birth experience.
- Have plenty of milk to nurse and/or pump.
- Avoid the "baby blues".
- Improve your energy & fitness levels after birth.
- Feel emotionally balanced.
- Trust your maternal care-taking instincts to kick in quick.
- Reduce stress & fatigue.
- Improve infant development.
- Improve cognition & focus.
- Reduce after birth pains.
- Establish good breastfeeding right away.
- Allow your partner to participate in feedings with pumped breast milk.
- Heal faster to be the best you can be for your family.
- Every detail is important.
- Safety comes from the highest standards and most thorough protocols.
- Your placenta is prepared in a private, dedicated placenta kitchen.
- Only one placenta is prepared at a time, always.
- Your specialist has been trained and Certified by the most professional and safest authorities.
- Only food-grade, non-toxic materials will ever come in contact with your placenta and capsules.
- Single-use supplies are used when ever possible.
- Only Organic, Vegan, Gluten-free ingestible materials are sourced.
- You will have access to many resources for a smooth transition.
Taking placenta & placenta encapsulation services have not been evaluated by the FDA. Happily After Birth makes no medical treatment claims. Placenta encapsulation services are not clinical, pharmaceutical, or intended to diagnose, treat or cure any condition. Families who choose these services take full responsibility for their own health & placenta use. Placenta encapsulation services are not a substitute for medical care from a licensed care provider.